Thread: 2017 f150 EB E85 tune look over/advice

Tuner in Training

2017 f150 EB E85 tune look over/advice

Hey guys im still new to the Ford/EB tuning so please dont laugh too hard if im totally screwing up! The log was done in 4th gear, felt good but i know there is alot more in it. fuel pressure is starting to drop so i plan to try boost-a-pump first and if that doesnt help then i have some huge 2150cc injectors ill throw in and if pump isnt enough at that point ill do a surge tank setup. my goal is to keep mid range tq at a reasonable level to keep rods/pistons/tires happy but throw everything at it up top. let me know where im messing up or what i need to adjust. thanks for any and all help. i plan to try to log some different parameters so see whats going on better. if anyone has a good log channels file that would be great too or just let me know what else i should log.

dyno pull 1.hpl

E85 tune 7.hpt

Potential Tuner
    Did you change anything on the motor or fuel system ?? to get it to run on E85 other than the tune ?? I have no license on the tune yet just a read of the tune. did you have to add most of the channels in the scanner?? since my tune is not yet licensed I can not add . Terry

Tuner in Training
    No nothing is changed as of now, however, i am losing rail pressure on the DI side. im going to add boost a pump and see if that helps. if not then i will add larger port injectors and adjust the DI/PI blend until i have stable rail pressure. E50 is about as high as you should go if you dont plan to upgrade fuel system.