Thread: RAF and STIT question

RAF and STIT question

I tried to do the Russ K idle config several times but keep having issues, after logging the with the config, ill change my tune to the info that was logged, all seems ok. Restart after the engine is at operating temperature and my STIT is taking away air, like 1-1.5 gps. like when I first start it ice cold in the morning the STIT will be 0 to .20 gps, shut the car off then restart then its adding about 2-3 gps, the numbers are different all the time. do I need to shut anything off in the tune or change anything before hand? its a 2002 Z/28 A4 0411 pcm running on a 24x conversion on an LT1. in the tune I have the adaptive idle air for park/neutral with a/c off both tables at zero so they don't learn? should this be put back to stock?

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by capss9c1 View Post
    I tried to do the Russ K idle config several times but keep having issues, after logging the with the config, ill change my tune to the info that was logged, all seems ok. Restart after the engine is at operating temperature and my STIT is taking away air, like 1-1.5 gps. like when I first start it ice cold in the morning the STIT will be 0 to .20 gps, shut the car off then restart then its adding about 2-3 gps, the numbers are different all the time. do I need to shut anything off in the tune or change anything before hand? its a 2002 Z/28 A4 0411 pcm running on a 24x conversion on an LT1. in the tune I have the adaptive idle air for park/neutral with a/c off both tables at zero so they don't learn? should this be put back to stock?
    Did you ever find an answer?

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystery Bird View Post
    Did you ever find an answer?
    Whats your issue?
    1997 30th SS. Torqhead 24x, TFS heads, 223/235 cam, 4l80e, S60 D1SC 14psi

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by anniversaryss View Post
    Whats your issue?
    He mentioned his numbers are different all the time and was wondering if something else needed to be changed in the tune.