Thread: 2014 LT1 to LT4 conversion .. TUNE INSIDE

Tuner in Training

2014 LT1 to LT4 conversion .. TUNE INSIDE

I have a converted LT1 to LT4 blower set up on a 2014 C7 manual. This calibration, starts and idles. Can the VVE be extended from .880 to 1.24 ? or are most not going that high on their conversions?
    Attached Files Attached Files

Potential Tuner
    If you hover over the pressure tab it will give you the option of going all the way to 3.0.

Tuner
    I've extended my Pressure Ratio to 1.85 which I see with my LT4 conversion. So 1.24 sounds really low and should match what the engine produces.

You can mod it to whatever you like...

Email Tunes, [email protected]
    96 TA Blown/Stroked, 4L80E/Fab 9
    15 C7 A8 H/C 2.3 Blower/PI
    14 Gen 5 Viper
    Custom Mid Engine chassis, AKA GalBen C

Tuner in Training
    I expanded the values and seems to be good.

The only issue I am having right now is code for P0106 map sensor. I chose the SC-MAP-SCIAP-TIAP and getting error code. Do you have suggestions for correcting this or is this something hardcoded in the background for LT4 vs LT1?

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    I expanded the values and seems to be good.

The only issue I am having right now is code for P0106 map sensor. I chose the SC-MAP-SCIAP-TIAP and getting error code. Do you have suggestions for correcting this or is this something hardcoded in the background for LT4 vs LT1?
    Normally for the LT1 to LT4 conversion the Map Sensor Config stays 'NA-TIAP'.

I just got our L86 to LT4 blower swap running and I was wondering the exact same thing. It is running and driving right now. I am using the LT4 map sensor in the rear of the blower with the IAT wired into it. The front LT4 map sensor is not being used. We are running a 6l80E transmission. It idles and revs up great. It leans out very easy so I am taking baby steps with it.
    Last edited by vannatta20; 12-19-2018 at 09:45 AM.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by djyankees31 View Post
    Normally for the LT1 to LT4 conversion the Map Sensor Config stays 'NA-TIAP'.
    does it matter if using the rear sensor the the sc came with for baro ?
    i have a break out wire and the evap exstender