Thread: Stock 99-04 Mustang Gt base file?

Stock 99-04 Mustang Gt base file?

Does anybody have one? I have a customers car here that I don't have a stock tune file for to compare to. I have stock 96-98 Gt stuff on binary editor, nut the strategy change to account for the fpdm stuff doesn't exist on them of course.

Tuner in Training
    i have several 2 valve files but i think all of the ones i have read had already been modified in some way or another. anything specific you need help with or just want an overall comparison?

I was just looking for a comparison. I am certain that this car was tuned though. It has manual duty cycle commanded on in the fuel pump and also it has the rear o2's turned off. The car is dangerously lean and a good friend of mine wanted me to take a look now that I have the mpvi2.

Tuner in Training
    gotcha, thats basically what ive found so far too. the cars are just so old that most of them have been crap modified already.

I'm starting to get this one worked out. It was in the 15's at wot when he brought it to me, fuel pressure was dropping because it was set on fixed duty cycle. It has the infamous idle popping which I am hoping isn't a busted piston, but based on the wot fueling I am really starting to believe it is. I have already moved idle spark around as well as idle lambda and it still is there and very prominent.

Do you have any in which the original file was set to fixed duty cycle on the fuel pump? I'll attach my file now.

02 Gt stock.hpt

Senior Tuner
    Here's a 2002 I tuned with HP. Was thinking I had an 02 but wasn't sure. They changed them around some over the years. I really didn't look that hard but if I remember right it seemed like stock tune at first glance. You can check calibration details in HP Tuners and get strategy from Operating System and then open in Binary Editor to see a stock tune for that strategy.

stock.hpt

Tuner in Training
    Hey @Ridenrunwv What mods did that 2002 mustang the tune was for have? I'm looking for something I can just load up on my stang

Senior Tuner
    That's a stock read. I think it was a boosted car though if I remember right. I have tuned all different setups on 2v so PM me if you want.

Potential Tuner
    Hey man. I have an 03 gt, and my car won?t go over 21.5* of spark as it?s showing on the datalog. And ideas why?