Thread: MPVI2 - Resync Failed. 401 Unauthorized

Potential Tuner

MPVI2 - Resync Failed. 401 Unauthorized

I just registered my MPVI2 on hptuners.com and added my device. I tried the resync interface on VCM suite (which I have updated to the latest version/drivers) and keep getting this message "Resync Failed. 401 Unauthorized". Please help - Thanks.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Means your time settings are not properly set for your region, you will need to fix your time settings.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill@HPTuners View Post
    Means your time settings are not properly set for your region, you will need to fix your time settings.
    Thank you - This fixed the issue.

For anyone else who runs into this issue, this means your laptop/device time settings are not set to "Internet time". This was the issue for me.

Potential Tuner
    both time setting is on auto and my location is correct and it still doesn't sync.

still getting the same message. even tried restarting the computer and checking for updates. even when it checks for updates it saids failed 401 unauthorized.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by reborns14 View Post
    both time setting is on auto and my location is correct and it still doesn't sync.

still getting the same message. even tried restarting the computer and checking for updates. even when it checks for updates it saids failed 401 unauthorized.
    Here are some things you can try https://www.thewindowsclub.com/windo...time-wrong-fix
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Thank you. just solve the problem with your indication