Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Latest update 4.2

Quote Originally Posted by green440 View Post
    latest update should fix the invalid application key issue?
    Yes, the MPVI-1 no comms and MPVI-1 invalid app key issues both have the same root cause. If your MPVI is still plugged in, be sure to unplug both ends before trying it again with the latest software update.

There is also a less common issue where VCM Editor may have crashed at startup or upon loading a tune file... That issue could have several causes, but this is one of them, so it's potentially fixed by this update as well.

4.3.106 seems to fix that issue

Potential Tuner
    Latest update has it working for me now as well

downloaded new 4.2.12 everthing is back to normal works perfect thank u hp tunners

Advanced Tuner
    I've been having these no connect/invalid app key issues on 4.2.12. Same issue on three different laptops on both Windows 7 and Windows 10 alike.
    2017 Silverado LTZ

Advanced Tuner
    It's very random though. Could be working fine on the editor and scanner side of things for a few days then bam all of the sudden won't connect on the scanner and get the invalid app key trying to use the editor.
    2017 Silverado LTZ

Advanced Tuner
    FYI to anyone out there still fighting with this as a test I decided to completely uninstall Hp Tuners and remove all program files from Windows OS associated with Hp Tuners from my one laptop. Installed 4.2.12 and the latest beta and I've been using just 4.2.12 for a few days now logging and flashing without a hiccup...….yet. I'll continue testing and give an update in another few days. This is on Windows 10 on this laptop of mine. As myself and others have discovered these connectivity issues have been showing up on Windows 7 and Windows 10 alike.
    Last edited by KLUG'S SS; 01-23-2019 at 07:20 AM.
    2017 Silverado LTZ

Advanced Tuner
    I know Hp Tuners support has been working on this issue hard I am just trying to share some of my findings with everyone including support if they see this thread which I assume you guys will.
    2017 Silverado LTZ

Tuner
    I recently did the MPVI2 Pro upgrade and have not been able to use the scanner yet. Editor seems to work but the scanner will not log any channels at all. It does this on 3 different laptops. Support has turned my ticket over to the engineering dept. for further review. Hope they fix this quick......

RPS Twin Carbon Clutch
    Kook's Headers
    Ported Supercharger
    Cold Air Inductions cai
    ID850's
    GPTuning 2.5 Cam
    9.1 Lower 2.5 Upper