Thread: Please help

Tuner in Training

Please help

Can someone please help me out. I am trying to datalog my car as I just got the new motor into it. I am having an issue with the layout of my graph bar. Its only showing data in the 1st row and no others. What am I missing or what do I need to change to it shows all of the rows data? I have attached a log file so you can see exactly what I have. I do appreciate any help I can get. I have gone through all of the settings and cant seem to find what I need to do so I can see all of the columns again.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Read the graph, it says you need engine RPM and map pressure or knock retard etc etc.

You aren't logging RPM in the scanner, so nothing comes up.

Anything you wish to log MUST be present in the main channels list.

Side note here, you either have a massive vacuum leak causing your fuel trims to add in over 25% worth of fuel or you have fuel pressure problems.

Or this setup is so extreme that it's tossed just a stock calibration this far off. Like engine size change, injector change etc etc etc.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Tuner in Training
    The set up is a Hybrid. Motor is a 383 LT4 Gen 2 with AFR 210 heads and .620 cam and running 42LBS injectors. I am running an LS1 computer conversion on it. Engine I took out was a 355 with a mild cam and 30LBS injectors. I have changed to the injector size to 42 in the program and changed the displacement size but have changed nothing else as of yet. I cant remember the duration off the top of my head but its pretty aggressive. Ok, I added the RPM to the main channel and now its working. Thank you for that. I truly appreciate it. I am trying to run a datalog so I can determine what I need to change now since this motor is larger and a lot more aggressive.

I do a ton of LT1 gen 2 stuff.. did you need some help let me know

Email Tunes, [email protected]
    96 TA Blown/Stroked, 4L80E/Fab 9
    15 C7 A8 H/C 2.3 Blower/PI
    14 Gen 5 Viper
    Custom Mid Engine chassis, AKA GalBen C