Thread: Looking for stock Ford BF non turbo tune HACCEA2

Tuner in Training

Looking for stock Ford BF non turbo tune HACCEA2

Morning all,

Has anyone got a stock tune file HACCEA2? My car is supposed to have that software version on the ECU but its currently using HACCDG3 that someone else has flashed over the top. I have some idle issues and just want to see what the differences are.
    Ford Falcon BF XR6 turbo. Built bottom end, Wiseco forged pistons, SCAT rods, ARP bolts and studs, Billet oil pump gears, GT3582R high flowed with flapped mod and billet front wheel, 4 inch dump and cat, Proflow Intake manifold, Plazmaman 1000hp intercooler and piping, 1150cc injectors, Walbro 460, AEM wideband, HP Prolink, 3.45:1 LSD etc

Happy on 22psi

Tuner
    I have HACCKAB n/a bf zf std if thats any help?

Advanced Tuner
    have you compared your tune to a similar spec factory tune?

Tuner in Training
    I have compared mine to a couple of stock bf non turbo tunes, all the idle airflow and dashpot settings are completely different. I have also compared mine to some BF turbo tunes and they all seem to have the same idle airflow settings but when i hit "compare" the tables in mine and the turbo tunes still show green buttons yet the tables are identical, which leads me to believe there maybe be some differences that cant be seen in hp??

I've tried to copy the bf non turbo idle settings over but it doesn't help much or makes it worse, also the airmass tables are completely different too.

Maybe its worth getting Ford to flash it all back to stock and modify it properly
    Ford Falcon BF XR6 turbo. Built bottom end, Wiseco forged pistons, SCAT rods, ARP bolts and studs, Billet oil pump gears, GT3582R high flowed with flapped mod and billet front wheel, 4 inch dump and cat, Proflow Intake manifold, Plazmaman 1000hp intercooler and piping, 1150cc injectors, Walbro 460, AEM wideband, HP Prolink, 3.45:1 LSD etc

Happy on 22psi

Advanced Tuner
    theres no need to go to ford just yet, if at all.
    is it for the car in your sig?
    the tune might just be off, post it up and we'll have a suss. the differences in factory tunes for the same model/series is usually minute numbers, its worth making sure its not the actual tune.

Tuner in Training
    Yep, car in sig.

A few things have changed though. Now have forward facing intake manifold from Proflow and running 22psi on 98

Idle is still the same though, bad cold start, stalling when slowing down with a/c on, idle fluctuates.

Happy to upload tune, thanks misk!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Happy on 22psi