Thread: "Burn" from those other guys

Advanced Tuner

"Burn" from those other guys

In this thread:
    Quote Originally Posted by TAQuickness
    If Paul and Ross wanted their entire customer base to be beta testers, they would have gone to work for HPT. Be patient, let them complete their testing, and be prepared for an interface that knocks your, and everyone elses, socks off.
    That's funny. I wonder how their customers like tuning their LS2s. Oh wait... they can't!

Personally, I waited all winter to see whose LS2 product was going to be released first and/or performed better before buying in again. (I had a serial cable that I bought when HPT was at v1.4 but sold it when I got the LS2.) I would have missed an entire summer if I had waited for those guys to get their product on the street and they're still talking smack.

(Mods: if you don't like my thread or don't like bashing the "other guys" feel free to do as you wish.)
    1970 Corvette LS1/T56
    2001 Corvette Z06

Advanced Tuner
    they need to say something :P has taken long enough for LS2 support... and they don't even support 6 cylinder or 4 cylinder applications.... amazing how HPT can come out with so much... yet they only focus on V8s and take forever to get shit done.....
    Mike Horist
    00 WS6 (TA) | 04 WS6 (GTP Comp G)
    Mike \\#at&\\ horist \\&dot$\\com

BOTH cars HP Tuners Tuned

Potential Tuner
    There is only Paul & Ross ( 2 heads 4 arms & legs ) doing all the work

Advanced Tuner
    HPT is only 3 heads, 6 arms and legs.... so 1 more person manpower yet tons more tuning solutions
    Mike Horist
    00 WS6 (TA) | 04 WS6 (GTP Comp G)
    Mike \\#at&\\ horist \\&dot$\\com

BOTH cars HP Tuners Tuned

Potential Tuner
    is HP/ Superchips not working toghter any more ?http://www.hptuners.com/pr-hpt-sc.html

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    If you've come to argue I would suggest taking another year hiatus from posting. Superchips is their distributor currently and do have projects going on in the background, but day to day operations other then shipping units are being performed by the 3 Mike mentioned. If you feel your software provider isnt providing sufficient service in getting product, LS2 or otherwise, to the market quick enough im sure someone will be willing to buy it on the cheap.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"