Thread: Cannot Scan Y62

Tuner in Training

Cannot Scan Y62

Hey guys,

Does VCM scanner work with Y62's? I have only tried one but it said it couldn't connect or couldn't find OBD2 controllers or something similar.

Regards,

Quote Originally Posted by Stay Tuned View Post
    Hey guys,

Does VCM scanner work with Y62's? I have only tried one but it said it couldn't connect or couldn't find OBD2 controllers or something similar.

Regards,
    Yes, VCM Scanner should work with all supported Nissan vehicles (and even some non-supported ones). If you are having issues connecting, please submit a ticket here: https://support.hptuners.com/

Make sure to attach a VCM Suite Infolog and Debug.dat to the ticket when you submit it. There will be fields to attach these before submitting

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark@HPTuners View Post
    Yes, VCM Scanner should work with all supported Nissan vehicles (and even some non-supported ones). If you are having issues connecting, please submit a ticket here: https://support.hptuners.com/

Make sure to attach a VCM Suite Infolog and Debug.dat to the ticket when you submit it. There will be fields to attach these before submitting
    Thanks Mark,

I will try that car again and attach the requested information.

Regards,

Potential Tuner
    Any luck with your y62/Armada/patrol? I am looking to buy for this application and wanted to speak with someone that did it already.

Tuner
    same here what i get i will attache it
    empty pcm name and i have to choose what pcm it should read from
    IMG_7237.jpg
    IMG_7238.jpg
    Jeep wrangler 2012 automatic, sprintex supercharger, 9lbs of boost, 4.5" lift, fox 2.5 internal bypass shocks, 4.88 gears, 37" tires,

Ford Mustang Shelby gt350 2017, airraid air filter, jlt catch-can,

Quote Originally Posted by Alshuwaihi View Post
    same here what i get i will attache it
    empty pcm name and i have to choose what pcm it should read from
    IMG_7237.jpg
    IMG_7238.jpg
    What's your OS ID for the vehicle?