Thread: IFR Channel went MIA?

Tuner in Training

IFR Channel went MIA?

Hey guys,

Real new to this and searched for what I thought I needed but didn't find what I was looking for. I recently started working on a swap using a 4.8 liter with 4L80E out of a 2004 Chevy express 2500. The entire combo including harness and PCM came together.

I had worked out a process to run it on the engine stand prior to doing any mods and had it running, without coolant and exhaust I did this to verify I cut the harness down properly. I then updated the injectors, Cam, and added a 2 bar map. I actually had it idling okay PRIOR to doing a OS conversion to a 2 bar map and noticed no differences in my scanner channels.

Once I did the OS conversion to a 2 bar MAP and loaded the tune via WRITE FULL I no longer have the channels I used to see, simple stuff like Injector Flow rate, Idle Desired RPM, etc... they are all missing from the ADD CHANNEL ---> CHANNEL SELECTOR area? All I have is some really basic stuff, like 15 channels total. I poked around a bit and found that if I switched my vehicle to default in the VEHICLE ---> OFF LINE PROFILES I actually get more channels but I am still missing alot of the stuff I had seen before, like IDLE DESIRED RPM and CYLINDER AIRMASS, etc.

Is there a way to get the channels back, sorry if this has been answered a 1000 times before but I'm really new to this and I didn't find my specific problem in any of my searches. I'm running version 3.6.26

Tuner in Training
    I'm starting to think that the additional channels I saw were user defined some how? I guess I would have thought something like IFR was standard?

Advanced Tuner
    Post your tune, log, etc. You may just need to add them back into the channel list. You need to be attached to your vehicle. Only supported channels will populate "live" even though you may have added them to the channel list. The unsupported channels will disappear when you connect.