Thread: 2019 F150 5.0 Channel Configuration Setup

Tuner

2019 F150 5.0 Channel Configuration Setup

I'm new to the whole tuning my own vehicles subject but it is something I've wanted to learn for a very long time. I need a bit of guidance on selecting the correct PIDs and channels for an N/A setup. I want to be able to adjust my tune for minor bolt-ons such as an intake and long tube headers. Any advice is greatly appreciated and guidance to any formal types or vitural classes and training is welcome.

Welcome Ethan! You picked probably the hardest platform on the planet to learn on. I started learning with no experience on a 2016 GT and 4 years later I got it where it runs almost as good as it did stock. When you change things such as long tubes and cai you have to go in and change about 30 torque tables, the inverse of those tables, speed density calculations and it gets into a can of worms FAST!!

I hate to discourage you, but unless you REALLY want to tune, it's way easier to have a pro do it(wish I had gone that way)

Tuner
    I appreciate the reply. I am actually already tuned by a big name but for my own personal knowledge I will probably be investing in some formal training on how to tune this platform.