Thread: 2010 Green Oak Navigator tuning help

Advanced Tuner

2010 Green Oak Navigator tuning help

Gm guy who bought a Navigator. 2010 5.4, Green Oak controller.

Its stock and Im looking to increase throttle response and eliminate the Torque management. Can I max out the Scheduled Torque Max and Torque MAx vs RPM?

What about the Driver Demand? I read this is the table to increase throttle response? Too much can cause a cruise control effect?

I understand how the timing works so thats covered. What is a good range for the 3v 5.4? Ive looked at other ford timing maps and they look to be in the 30s at WOT while mine is in the mid 20s.

ALso looks like Im missing a lot of parameters.

Thanks in advance
    Attached Files Attached Files

Advanced Tuner
    Bump

Advanced Tuner
    if its just a stock 5.4 then the trans is much stronger than anything the engine is capable of throwing at it

driver demand is feel only, you can kick it up to get get more power with less throttle, I personally prefer to leave them stock for stock throttle feel.

If your running premium fuel then you can kick up the timing to 30. No need in going any more than that on a 3v especially if you tow.

Yes there is limited support for the trucks but you shouldn't have an issue being that its stock.

btw, torque modulation can really improve the shift feel of the trans. You can have the trans shift firmer without raising the line pressure by simply having more torque modulation. It doesn't make the shift firmer per-say but does give it a much firmer and sportier feel to the driver. Some people really enjoy that. As with anything trans related all tuning for a trans control is purely person specific. What shifts and feels excellent to one person may be god awful to the next.
    decipha @ EFIDynoTuning
    http://www.efidynotuning.com/

Advanced Tuner
    Its stock and plan to keep it that way. Just would like more throttle response. It feels very soft.

Where is torque Modulation? Is it in the trans tab? If so I dont have it.