Thread: Ltg Camaro Knock Retard Issues

Tuner in Training

Ltg Camaro Knock Retard Issues

Hey guys so im very new to gm stuff have tuned multiple focus st and a couple focus rs. Im having a few problems Even before Tuning My camaro is getting knock retard There is a log attached of it stock, Now this knock is not audible to me, So i start tuning it anyways and the knock doesnt seem to get any worse per say but it does become audible sounds like marbles in the damn enging when i here it. anyways there a log of 1st through 4th attached of it tuned ill also include both my tuned file and stock file im having a hell of a time guys and im sure im not doing everything i sould be if anyone can help look through my tunes or just has an idea of what i can do that would be great 1 2 3 4 full throttle pull.hplStock log 3rd gear pull.hplcamaro tune timing stock with octaneboost more boost test 03.13.21.hptfresh camaro stock.hpt

Tuner in Training
    Also not the only issues im having also getting throttle cut like crazy too most times i have a log of that to but for now just really trying to get the kr sorted as i just put the car back to stock because i cant have it audibly knocking. I run on 91 octane and have tried boostane it helped but doesnt remove the kr completely, i have also tried every single brand of fuel i can get here in my town.