Thread: 2014 ctsv first open loop log question

Advanced Tuner

2014 ctsv first open loop log question

finally got my wideband installed and logging through hptuners. My question is why does my commanded a/f ratio change throughout the log? I did notice that my IVT gain table is set at 1.01 instead of 1 equivalence ratio. I'm pretty sure i'm in full open loop in that my "fuel status" pid states i'm in OL. Does that have something to do with why i'm not at 14.68? I'm assuming it has to do with the alcohol content in the fuel, but i'd like to get a better explanation than that. Still pretty new to tuning so sorry if this is a dumb question

Should i be setting that IVT gain table in to "1s" in the areas where my engine is fully warmed up for tuning purposes?
    There are also three other tables that have values that are slightly off of 1- Air Enrich, Air Gain, Air airflow Gain......should these be all set to "1" while tuning?? Thanks
    2.35 pulley, ID850s, NO CATS, MAF CALIBRATION.hptwb 1st drive.hpl
    Last edited by sgod1100; 12-31-2018 at 12:33 PM.

Advanced Tuner
    anyone??

Check this thread for a discussion on that topic https://forum.hptuners.com/showthrea...n-tuning-in-VE

i'm assuming you have a flex fuel sensor if you think the car may be using alcohol maps. Is your fuel 10% E?
    2006 Z06, AHP stage 4 Heads milled .020", Superbee 103 Intake, RPM B3 Cam, Billy Boat Catless Headers, X-pipe, Alky Control Meth Injection

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Kfred 513 View Post
    Check this thread for a discussion on that topic https://forum.hptuners.com/showthrea...n-tuning-in-VE

i'm assuming you have a flex fuel sensor if you think the car may be using alcohol maps. Is your fuel 10% E?
    no i do not have a ff sensor...i realized that not all of my open loop tables were set to "1" so i once i did that my commanded is now 14.7. Not that it really matters considering im data logging wideband error.