Thread: mustang gt

Tuner in Training

mustang gt

I have researched all over trying to understand the software and what needs to be adjusted so that I can at least start and drive the car under its own power, I am new to tunning and I am learning from forms because I do not have anyone that can show me, I have recently added a super charger to my 04 mustang. this being said I have added all the supporting parts to run it as it sits besides the injectors. I know that most of will say that I need bigger injecors and I realize that it is just i have not purchesed them yet, so I guess that my question is can some one help guied me to were I need to start adjusting the the timing and fuel to get it running and driving under its own power. i have tried to gater data on the car to see where I needed to start adjusting but like i stated befor I am learning how to use the programs all together. thank you for yourtime.

Senior Tuner
    Post stock tune and what MAF it has and I'll get it running or at least setup so you know it should run and can make sure you don't have any other issues. You can just PM me if you want.

Tuner in Training

mustang gt help

sir,

I think that I have added the file not sure. MY STOCK FILE 04 MUSTANG GT.hpt

Senior Tuner
    What MAF is in it?

Tuner in Training

mustang gt help

sct Big air 3000 90mm

Tuner in Training
    i did private message you

Senior Tuner
    Here. I was a bit bored already messing with something when I saw your post. Not my normal tune but should do the job for getting started with minimal changes. Really not a lot to these though. I would have to look at one of my normal blower tunes to fine tune but I just went through changing some things to get you going.

basicBlower2vBA3000StockInjector.hpt

Tuner in Training
    again thank you for your help it is much appreciated. ill try it out and see what happens

Tuner in Training
    thank you very much the car starts and runs now i just need to play with the software to adjust it more