Thread: Track map with Joined Videos/data files

Tuner in Training

Track map with Joined Videos/data files

I took a video of a 45 minute flight and my Gopro (7 Hero Black) divided this into 4 separate files. No problem, just join them and the resultant data files in RaceRender. However when I put a track map on the video it shows up as 4 distinct tracks that change when the video/data file changes rather than one continuous map.

How do I get the track map component to use the joined data file(s) as a single unit rather than 4 separate data files?

Thanks,

Glenn

Advanced Tuner
    With GoPro videos providing the data, it's hard to know exactly how RaceRender will handle them. Weston would need to provide input on that.

If you were somehow able to export the data using CSV (such as through TrackAddict), then you would likely have one data file with multiple videos that could simply be adjusted to start at the appropriate time.

Tuner in Training
    The issue is that the RR Track map looks at each section of the file as a separate piece rather than looking at the joined data files as a single unit. This is a programming issue within the track map component.

Glenn