Thread: Coyote Camshaft help

Tuner in Training

Coyote Camshaft help

I just put some stage 3 comp cams n/a coyote cams in my coyote fox body and im looking for some help as to what I need to change in the tune for them. I also installed the phaser limiters. Any help would be greatly appreciated I need to get car to the track this weekend for some test n tune before a race next weekend. thanks

Advanced Tuner
    Limit the valves to 20 degrees or they will attempt to advance and retard passed the limiters.
    You also want to change your exhaust overlap border.
    vct20limit.JPG
    202.JPG

Tuner in Training
    Take them out your low end torqe gone. we make 426hp with intake and full exhaust the cams say 417 you will loose almost 100lbs torque until 5000 rpm
    boss cams c.a.i, full exhaust go with cobrajet intake if you don't want boost the boss isn't worth the $

Tuner in Training
    did you manage to get those cams dialed in? Im tuning one now and its giving me fits and refuses to run right

Tuner in Training
    I too am having issues with new cams. Car will start and die. It is having trouble idling. Drives great but can?t keep idling correct. I have adjusted fuel trims and torque tables. Any ideas anyone?

Advanced Tuner
    Your torque tables need adjusted and the inverse table must be rescaled and recalculated.
    No files were posted. The problem could be something you changed yourselves. Future reference. Post the problematic tune file and datalog..