Thread: VCM editor not showing me many parameters

VCM editor not showing me many parameters

I've followed along on several you tube videos & I do not have anywhere near the parameters displayed that I see others have. The tach output is one that I wanted to change from 4 to 3 to match my LS swapped S10 Tach, but it's not there? No PE delay, etc. etc
    I do have the latest down loads
    2001 S10 Xtended cab LQ9, Elgin 1839P cam, T56, Camaro brakes, 8.8 axle, 3.73 gears

Switch to advanced view then, under the edit tab.........
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Thanks, didn't see that.
    2001 S10 Xtended cab LQ9, Elgin 1839P cam, T56, Camaro brakes, 8.8 axle, 3.73 gears

Potential Tuner
    I have the exact same problem. Advanced view is not showing me the proper parameters even after I closed out the file. Can anyone help?

Be aware that many computers don't have a lot of tables. So just because you see something on a V8 computer doesn't mean it will show up on a V6 computer or something similar.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Potential Tuner
    Everything is under the Parameter navigator now... It dont like that but I will figure it out...