Hey all,
I have most of the overlays for video I want, using track addict via Android phone sampling from a MPVI2 via Bluetooth. Then importing that video/data into RaceRender paid version....
However " Gear" will not work either leaving field automatic on import or selecting gear.
And I would REALLY LIKE Engine Oil Pressure, I was able to add this PID in VCM scanner but I can't find it in track addict or RaceRender...I'm basically trying to create an overlay that is my dash layout and oil pressure is more of a big deal since I don't have an oil pressure gauge in the console ( just a normal indicator, most likely because the use of a solenoid that bypasses oil pressure until around 3000rpm makes it unpalatablely low at idle then shoots to a 100psi). I cant find it ( or a regular AFR, yes I know it's referenced back to Lamda and I need to learn that calc in my head anyway esp on flex tunes)....
Really loving both products just have these few issues left to fully enjoy it......2019 Mustang GT Premium.... Automatic 10 speed

Thanks
Shawn