Thread: No PE @ WOT

Potential Tuner

No PE @ WOT

I am working on a 2006 5.3 computer on unknown year engine that is swapped into a 1976 GMC Jimmy with a turbo 400 and other 1 ton drivetrain. I bought this as a driving swapped truck and drove if from New Orleans to Denver and it never ran good so I bought an HP Tuners and started to try and tune on it and never had any luck until I figured out that it was a flex fuel tune on a non flex motor. I now have the right injector data from the repository and it now starts and idles great but still no PE. I have also used the spark tables from a non flex fuel tune not sure if that might be causing problems or the lack of speed sensor, or the lack of transmission inputs since it started as a 4l60e. I am new to LS tuning so it might be something simple that I missed.
    Thank you for your time.

Here's my good deed for the day. I lowered the PE values, since they shouldn't be that high. If your fueling is off, correct it in the VE and MAF tables.
    Hsquared racing engines RHS 427, Procharger F2, Moran Billet Atomizer injectors, Alky Control,Mast LS7 heads, Nitrous outlet kit,Tilton quad disc clutch, DSS shaft, RKT56 ZR1 trans, RPM Quaife diff. Built and tuned by yours truly.

Try under PE making the HOT Petal the same as the Cold petal, go 0rpm delay and 0sec delay
    My Avatar is my Wife and Proud of it!!
    1970 Chevelle SS 8.1 Vortec T56 9" 3.00
    2006 3500HD 8.1 vortec Allison 6sp 4.10 4X4
    2013 Audi A5 Cab 2.0tfsi Quatro
    www.mcmnapa.com

Potential Tuner
    Well that was easy it runs pretty good with a splash of fuel . I'm glad I posted early enough to get your good deed Blown Blue thank you. The 10% I added was to the VE to correct for the headers and intake to start tuning and I would blame fat fingers on the tune title saying PE instead of VE but the v and p are not close on a qwerty key board so just a mistake.
    Thanks again for your time
    Last edited by Dad Fab; 01-12-2019 at 10:56 AM.

Potential Tuner
    The Enable torque being set to 100% was the cause and now thinking about it, it makes sense it won’t fuel until it makes 100% torque but it won’t make 100% torque until it gets fuel so it can never happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Dad Fab View Post
    The Enable torque being set to 100% was the cause and now thinking about it, it makes sense it won?t fuel until it makes 100% torque but it won?t make 100% torque until it gets fuel so it can never happen.
    Happy to help.
    Hsquared racing engines RHS 427, Procharger F2, Moran Billet Atomizer injectors, Alky Control,Mast LS7 heads, Nitrous outlet kit,Tilton quad disc clutch, DSS shaft, RKT56 ZR1 trans, RPM Quaife diff. Built and tuned by yours truly.