Thread: 99 tahoe 4x4 0411 swap

Tuner in Training

99 tahoe 4x4 0411 swap

I have a 99 tahoe 4x4 that i swapped a 0411 into and had a tuning company tune for me. I built the engine myself with higher compression and a cam so it had to be tuned anyway. I just got a wideband installed and its running just a little bit lean and the transmission shifting sucks. Its so bad the converter locks up at 35mph under light load. It shifts to od at about 30mph. I believe some of that is that i did not run the 4 wires from the range switch like i was supposed to. I just ordered hptuners to try and fix these issues. Is there a tune in the repository for 99 tahoe 4x4 5.7 0411 swap? Since i do not have my tuning stuff yet i cannot look. Or will i have to cobble up a tune with this os and this engine and transmission segment and add in the transfer case segment? Tia.

Tuner in Training
    Anybody?

Tuner
    Try the bluecat trans tuner

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke22493 View Post
    I have a 99 tahoe 4x4 that i swapped a 0411 into and had a tuning company tune for me. I built the engine myself with higher compression and a cam so it had to be tuned anyway. I just got a wideband installed and its running just a little bit lean and the transmission shifting sucks. Its so bad the converter locks up at 35mph under light load. It shifts to od at about 30mph. I believe some of that is that i did not run the 4 wires from the range switch like i was supposed to. I just ordered hptuners to try and fix these issues. Is there a tune in the repository for 99 tahoe 4x4 5.7 0411 swap? Since i do not have my tuning stuff yet i cannot look. Or will i have to cobble up a tune with this os and this engine and transmission segment and add in the transfer case segment? Tia.

Hey mate.... I'm about to start with a '99 Tahoe 5.7 tune in the 0411. Do you have a tune file that's pretty well debugged?
    Any help would be greatly appreciated. Just getting started here.
    Cheers
    Mike