Thread: 2010 Traverse cant disable MIL HELP

Tuner in Training

2010 Traverse cant disable MIL HELP

Working on 2010 Traverse, have replaced everything mechanical and sensor wise. I have codes P0011, P0014, P0021, P0024....
    Idisabled these codes from the DTC list but they continue to return. Any insight into how I can get this light off?

Advanced Tuner
    Did you replace the timing chains?actuators?solenoids? gm has issues with the 3.6 timing chains for traverses. Most early years have a special coverage for that job (vin depending) and if none of the actuators are locking in the home position they require replacement and depending on which design actuator it is (4 screw or 5 screw) they require these special washers which are different between the 4 or 5 screw design - i haven't replaced a solenoid valve on any traverse before except for because oil leaked through but never for a code it is usually always just because the chains are stretched but i cant say that they couldn't go bad (solenoid) because they could - extremely common for the equinox 2.4L which also burn oil but thats another issue lol
    theres only 1 service bulletin for those codes and its about checking camshaft end play

post up your tune file
    Last edited by TCSS07; 01-14-2019 at 05:42 PM.