Thread: no option in DTC lis for SES light????? HELP

Tuner in Training

no option in DTC lis for SES light????? HELP

Working on 2010 Traverse, have replaced everything mechanical and sensor wise. I have codes P0011, P0014, P0021, P0024....
    I disabled these codes from the DTC fault class list but they continue to return. There is no option to turn off the SES. Any insight into how I can get this light off?

If the code says permanent after the description when you read the code with the scanner, it will never go away when unchecking the SES box and setting the code to no MIL light or no error reported.

Some codes you may go away on there own after many drive cycles.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Tuner in Training
    When I pull up the DTC screen, there is no option or column for SES. the codes do not show permanent

Post the tune or screen shot.

Sometimes this can happen if the wrong view is chosen or you are have screen resolution issues that cut off part of the window.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Tuner in Training
    Here is the tune, gotta figure out the screen shot. thank you
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tuner in Training
    3.6? If you replaced everything (pending correctly) and are still getting the codes, have you looked into possibly a turned reluctor on the crank. Look deeper into the problem and don't just kill the codes because it seems to run okay.. With those codes set vvt will not work.