Thread: 2009 Escalade with Trick Turbo setup - maybe losing my mind?

Tuner

2009 Escalade with Trick Turbo setup - maybe losing my mind?

So, I am going to attach the latest version of my tune. The truck starts up, idles well, drives well.

Except when it starts coming into boost. Then it hits P1516, and that's that. Also, it isn't showing over 100 kpa when I'm logging? Do I need to be logging a custom PID or something? One more irritating thing; the truck has an LS9 cam. I dumped the VVT because it was the failure of that which put the truck down (lifter wheel shattered, killed engine) and even though I set the DTCs to No Error, I still see the when I read DTCs.

Any thoughts would be appreciated, because this went from fun to frustrating PDQ.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tuner
    Update: made sure that my scanner would chart above 105 kpa, which it does (set it for 210 kpa) and yet no matter what I do, it will not go above around 100 kpa when logging. I know it's making boost, because you can hear the BOV dump when it slams the throttle close. I'm running on SD only right now, I even went so far as zeroing out the MAF table to be certain it isn't using it. I've got the fuel trims tuned in pretty well, but I still cannot make boost. Is it possibly an actual TB issue?

Advanced Tuner
    what map sensor? stock sensor wont read boost
    2010 camaro L99, Magnacharger TVS 2300, 415ci LS3,Kooks long tubes, yank ss3200, 3.73 rear

Tuner
    LS9 sensor, part number 12592525

I thought I might have botched it up, too, so I checked the sensor.

Tuner
    Well, I discovered what the cause is of the throttle body stuff... Gotta trim that pipe down, as the radiator fans are putting it at a weird angle, and the TB blade is contacting the pipe.
    Attached Images Attached Images