I have already filed a request. I have to ask here because my last request took over 13 days. The above truck comes in. Didn't see where it met any criteria to need any unlocking. Pinged the first read and bam read it. Came in with Box Diablo tuner. I played with the Diablo on their tunes and copied them. Returned it to stock tune. Tuned the files. Purchased 4 credits. Left out FPCM write. Hit the write button and never attempts to write. After a few minutes I click on license information. Only shows the FPCM on the info. No other controllers. Credits are gone and cant write it. What the heck did I do wrong, if anything, and cant find where anybody has had this problem on any forum.

On a separate note, after seeing what the Diablo does, I can do that little bit in 10 minutes. Almost no tune. If the factory had not started power enrichment until 8000 RPM it would not have have helped at all. Track Addict 1\4 mile times shows only a few hundredths difference in stock and their best tune. That's my dyno. 1/2 mile runs. Guy left his truck last week and I have been testing so much I never dreamed Id run into a flash problem, thus the hurry on my part. E78 controller