Thread: Can't read 2018 yukon 5.3 with E92A

Can't read 2018 yukon 5.3 with E92A

These are the two screens I get. Will not read ECM but did read the trans separately. I do have an internet connection. Tried 5 times. Starts to read with keys selected but stops at 50%
    Thanks for any help. Did start a ticket #160439
    Attached Images Attached Images

So maybe it just doesn't work on a 2018. Its not listed. Has anybody had any luck reading a 2018 ?

Emailing support is the best way for them to tell you what the issue is, so waiting on them is best.

Possible they have to add that specific definition or something or you had an issue connecting to the internet while reading it. They'd likely be able to tell through an info log.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

I did get a response from support and they said it sounds like I have no internet connection. I have a good fast wireless connection, in fact that's how I sent them the pics and support question. So maybe a firewall or something. Maybe I don't meet the system minimum requirements, but I can't find what they even are. I have windows 7sp1 home premium 64bit with plenty of room and firewall turned off.

Update, thought I had it with firewall settings but no. So I tried a different lap top with the same Windows 7sp1 and it worked fine. So something in my work lap top is keeping it from allowing HPT to access the internet.