Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wideband disappears when recording.

Tuner in Training

Wideband disappears when recording.

Okay all I have an issue. Im using an AEM 30-4110 Wideband sensor. I have the MPVI2 with the purchased pro feature and the prolink adapter. I have wired the wideband analogue signal into the Prolink analogue signal one. and I have grounded the sensor ground output to chassis ground.

I went into the scanner and checked to make sure it was the latest update and I setup up the channel to the MPVI2.1 analogue signal. Then transformed the reading to AEM-4110. It shows up properly on the channel list, but when I go to record data the channel disappears I have nothing until I reload by saved channel list.

What is happening here or should I say how can I fix this issue?

I attached two photos showing the issue.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Tuner in Training
    had to install the beta version of the vcm suite. 4.3... now the wideband reads correctly.

Potential Tuner
    i am having the same issue, i purchased the wego iv,did the chart conversion for vcm to read right, and once i start recording it desappears.

Potential Tuner
    and i did just buy the mpv 12 pro, with the laptop from the tuning school, so im asuming its propperly updated. thanks in advance

Same issue here.. It was working literally last week, now all of a sudden it disappears when I hit record

If I log interface input 1, I get the correct corresponding voltage - but the EQ Ratio output for Innovate wideband disappears

Anyone ever fix this issue? I made sure my software was up to date, still getting the disappearing wideband

I solved this issue, it was 100% my fault.

I'm guessing I deleted the PID, and when I re-added it, I did not do it the correct way. I had to transform the INPUT 1 input, now it is working

Tuner in Training
    I am having a similar problem; however, the channel does not disappear. I do not get a reading tho. I have transformed it and followed instructions. mpvi2 pro with aem WB.

Potential Tuner
    I am having the same problem as flash13 but using a different wb. Have tried everything with no success.i have a ticket in just waiting to hear back.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    I would recommend updating to the newest 4.3 beta software & resyncing your interface, no reason that shouldn't fix it assuming you have the pro feature set.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Potential Tuner
    I have pro feature set and I am using the newest beta with many resyncs

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill@HPTuners View Post
    I would recommend updating to the newest 4.3 beta software & resyncing your interface, no reason that shouldn't fix it assuming you have the pro feature set.
    I'm having this same issue this week. I will try the beta and see what happens.

Potential Tuner
    I tried the beta and resynced, but I'm having the same issues. Anyone have luck with this?

Potential Tuner
    like this is ridiclous this is the only problem ive had ive done it all transformed updated all of it and it still disappears on me too

Same here, tried everything everyone suggested. Still no good, please help

Advanced Tuner
    Who figure this out?? Having problems it disappears.
    Now what wideband works with the mpvi2 and can I just joint the wires no need for a cab buse? I have a ballenger afr500.

Potential Tuner
    Same issue here aem 30-4110 hit record it dissapear everytime

Potential Tuner
    Same problem here using AEM 30-0300 on 4.4.4 (Windows 10). Once the channel is setup it will disappear when the log starts. I have tried to resync multiple times with beta and 4.4.4. The odd part is I got it to work on another laptop running Windows 10 on 4.4.4. The problem still occurred... however, after a resync (unplugged from obd) it was up and running.

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobb420 View Post
    Same problem here using AEM 30-0300 on 4.4.4 (Windows 10). Once the channel is setup it will disappear when the log starts. I have tried to resync multiple times with beta and 4.4.4. The odd part is I got it to work on another laptop running Windows 10 on 4.4.4. The problem still occurred... however, after a resync (unplugged from obd) it was up and running.
    What’s the resync for? I have a new mpvi2 not using the old mpvi or never use it on this laptop.

Tuner in Training
    The Scanner software does the transformation to AFR in the table, but charts the raw input without transformation. I believe if you create a math pid to do the transformation and then chart that pid, it will chart correctly.

Reported this problem months ago and never received any acknowledgement or fix.