Thread: Manual transmission 2015 ram 2500 6.4 hemi

Potential Tuner

Manual transmission 2015 ram 2500 6.4 hemi

Is it possible to tune out the auto transmission using one of these tunners?

I have figured out there mechanical requirement to put a G56 behind the hemi.

Tuner in Training
    Have you found anymore information on this to tune out the auto transmission?

Advanced Tuner
    In the PCM there is an option to select manual trans...have you tried that? Although it may now look for signals from a clutch switch which you might have to wire in. Might also have to make changes to DTC. Check the repository for a 2015 auto and manual challenger so you can compare differences.

Tuner in Training
    Kind of late to the party, but may be a lead for anyone in the future trying to find out some more info.

In Mexico, still available to this day, you can buy a "Ram 4000" with a 5.7 Hemi and a 5 speed tremec manual transmission. Now if someone could get the tune file, that may help out a bit more!
    2005 Chevy Silverado 1500 ECSB
    HP Tuned, LQ4 6.0L swapped, more to come

2014 Chevy Silverado 1500 CCSB 5.3
    The stock daily

2003 Ram 2500 QCSB 5.7
    545RFE to NV4500 Swap, More performance in the future

Advanced Tuner
    hey i just happend to be changing a pcm from that mexican ram 4000 and i have that file you mention but the definition fails to load

heres the file maybe someone can check for the checksum fail or something that is wrong for HP to le me tune it
    Attached Files Attached Files
    all the way from Tampico bay Mexico

Advanced Tuner
    Not sure if this helps but there is a 2008 Ram 5.7 manual tune in the repository?

Advanced Tuner
    i downloaded already but i have to confirnm is the same platform cause those are the years they changed the body
    all the way from Tampico bay Mexico