Thread: MPVI standalone logging issue

Tuner

MPVI standalone logging issue

Can anyone tell me why my logs for commanded eq (lambda) are the opposite of each other when I log with my laptop and when I log standalone? When I log data with my laptop connected everything works as I want it to. For example, commanded eq of .5 shows .5 in the channels and on the graphs I have setup. When I log with the standalone my commanded eq is off. When the commanded eq is .5 it shows 2.0 on the channels and graphs. WTF?

I tried reloading the config to the scanner. Its almost as if it logs phi instead of lambda... I even tried logging phi in the channels list and reloading the config. Still showed the opposite! commanded eq (phi) of 2.0 and read .5. Tried 4.0, 4.2, and the newest beta.

This is on my 05 GTO with E40 pcm. Attached are my config and log.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    05 Torrid Red GTO- TSP 418, DuSpeed intake, ported fast 102mm, nw 102mm tb, TXGiant v2 112lsa, AI 243 heads, Kooks 1.875 LTs, Kooks 3" Street Screamer, UDP, KAAZ w/ 3.73's, gforce aluminum ds, M6 swap, RXT.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    a 5 second log of the vehicle not running doesn't really help troubleshoot much to be perfectly honest.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Tuner
    Here are two logs. One that is with the standalone only and the other is with the laptop connected through the scanner. Both logs were taken within 30 seconds of each other. I must be missing something simple here.

A log with the car running is only going to show a commanded lambda of 1 and they both read fine at 1. Its whenever commanded lambda is NOT 1 is when the log with the standalone acts wonky.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    05 Torrid Red GTO- TSP 418, DuSpeed intake, ported fast 102mm, nw 102mm tb, TXGiant v2 112lsa, AI 243 heads, Kooks 1.875 LTs, Kooks 3" Street Screamer, UDP, KAAZ w/ 3.73's, gforce aluminum ds, M6 swap, RXT.

Tuner
    Has anyone had experience with commanded lambda being inverted to phi? When I have my laptop connected and scanning the commanded eq shows lambda in the channels list. When I have it scanning with the standalone only commanded eq is reported in phi. This is on a E40 pcm.