Thread: 2019 jeep Trackhawk Support

Potential Tuner

2019 jeep Trackhawk Support

Hello all,

I sent in my 19 jeep trackhawk pcm to be unlocked. I paid for the 6 credits needed to do the pcm and tcm as well as an mpvi2 unit. I started working with it today only to find out it is missing a lot of channels in the data logger. I do not have fuel mass, knock retard, injector pulse width and many more channels are missing compared to my buddies 2018 model of the same truck. Is this simply due to the year of the truck or is there an issue somewhere on my end. Kind of hard to tune without the required channels to get the data needed to make changes.

If it is a year issue, how long is the wait usually before full support is available? I also put in a ticket about this and am hoping for a quick solution.

has anyone else worked with a jeep or dodge 2019 pcm?

Tuner
    Get a custom Layout configuration file (In XML)

The tuner I work with supplied me with a GPEC2 Layout and looks like this

Vehicle is a 2016 Cherokee Trailhawk V6

Quote Originally Posted by rcjustin View Post
    Hello all,

I sent in my 19 jeep trackhawk pcm to be unlocked. I paid for the 6 credits needed to do the pcm and tcm as well as an mpvi2 unit. I started working with it today only to find out it is missing a lot of channels in the data logger. I do not have fuel mass, knock retard, injector pulse width and many more channels are missing compared to my buddies 2018 model of the same truck. Is this simply due to the year of the truck or is there an issue somewhere on my end. Kind of hard to tune without the required channels to get the data needed to make changes.

If it is a year issue, how long is the wait usually before full support is available? I also put in a ticket about this and am hoping for a quick solution.

has anyone else worked with a jeep or dodge 2019 pcm?
    First thing I would try is to make sure you are running the latest beta. Since your vehicle is so new, we may have only recently added support for it in the latest VCM Suite 4.3 BETA.

You can download the latest beta here: https://www.hptuners.com/downloads/

After downloading the latest beta, if you still do not see the channels you are used to seeing, please contact support and let them know. Make sure to include a VCM Suite Infolog while connected to the vehicle (https://forum.hptuners.com/showthrea...acting-support) and your stock .hpt file.