Thread: Deatschwerks 90lb : Need Help

Potential Tuner

Deatschwerks 90lb : Need Help

Just finished up a new project build (02 Fbody / 416cu). Swapped in these injectors(new) and am having a very hard time getting them to work properly. I have it starting and idling good. I cant get part throttle to stop being mega rich no matter what I do. It also surges like no tomorrow when coming to a stop or going in reverse. I downloaded and copied all the injector data straight from deatschwerks sight and am pretty sure I swapped in everything right. Got tired of banging my head against the wall so I swapped in a set of stock LS3 injectors (Another ls3 swapped fbody ) along with the correct data and the car drive pretty good....the tune need adjusting for this comb but is extremely drivable. Here is a copy of the tune...a log file and the data that I swapped in from deatschwerks website. As far as fuel upgrades the car is running a Racetronics 255 pump kit. Everything else is stock asides from the injectors. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tuner in Training
    Try changing in your Min Fuel Milligrams in you Transient Fuel Tab, maybe try 0.020 for starters. I had the same problem with my ID1050x injectors. I had to go down to 0.010 to get rid of the surging at idle for my application.

Potential Tuner
    Worked like a charm...ended up zeroing it out!! Thanks a ton!!