Thread: Tune Critique

Tune Critique

So I have been playing around quite a bit and finally landed on a tune that works very well. Can you guys take a look and see what you think? I mainly use the truck for hauling a heavy truck camper and a couple dirt bikes. I am usually around the 10000 ft altitude range. I am getting decent power from this, but could stand to have a little more in the mid range and maybe some quicker spool up. Trying to keep smoke and rattle out. Currently I have zero rattle.

Thanks.

2004.5 Cummins. Exergy bms 50hp injectors. BW300sxe turbo, BD T4 manifold, BD CAI, 5" turbo back exhaust, turbosmart ext wastegate, BD lift pump with 2 mic filter and h2o separator, banks intercooler, Banks intake horn, slightly built tranny.......
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Noah; 01-20-2019 at 10:02 PM.

Banned
    Can try adding a little bit of main pulse width in the areas you are wanting a little more power and bump timing up a little bit at a time where you are wanting a little more power. If it hinders spool up drop timing back a bit. Upper end power few things, your pedal map commands more than any limiter will allow at full throttle, raise limiters in areas to allow what your throttle map can command, fatten up rail pressure in the upper end, bit of a bump of pulse width and timing. It?ll be a fine balance between everything

Tuner
    what do you think about mine. I did a slight increase in the top end pw at like 100 - 140mm3 and added some timing

timing.png
    pw.png

Banned
    What year is your truck and what mods do you have Tony?

Tuner
    I have an 06 and has a cold air intake and 5" exhaust. Just looking for a little extra power at the top end...just a little street tune

Banned
    PM sent to you Tony