Thread: 2011 Powerstroke Deletes

Senior Tuner

2011 Powerstroke Deletes

Anyone have a basic 6.7 Powerstroke tune with deletes they would send me. Truck is a 2011. My friend did deletes thinking I could tune for him but I don't tune diesels. Just need something basic to get truck running good again after delete and safe to tow.

Senior Tuner
    Will setting EGR and Regen tables to zero and disabling the codes work?

Potential Tuner
    No! Already tried everything, have to deal with someone that understands hex files and binary

Senior Tuner
    Was afraid of that. Only thing I could do is sell him a handheld from another company I use and get delete tune from someone to load on it I guess. If any of you can help me out with that send me a message.

Tuner in Training
    Feel free to Shoot me a pm if you need some help on this topic

You cant flash a file with a different VIN so someone else's file wont help.

Tuner
    Need help I?m already deleted and get check sum error 2012 6.7 powerstroke deleted

Tuner

User defined math hex conversion

With hex and user defined math perimeters

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffrey Kavney View Post
    Need help I?m already deleted and get check sum error 2012 6.7 powerstroke deleted
    You get a checksum error when you read your already deleted truck? If so, send the file to support and see if they can fix it.

Tuner
    They told me it has to be returned to stock I?m going to send it anyway and see if that?s not there response because of EPA stuff I live in FL and have been getting ready for hurricane I?ll get it sent out and see where I am
    Thanks

Tuner
    I?m up against the same issue any help would be much appreciated

I?m up against the same issue any help would be much appreciated
    Do you have a way to turn it back to stock? Like with the programmer that was used to delete it?

Tuner
    Yes and know. after last updated it would freeze while data logging and got an error code that I believe was around low voltage checked both batteries near 12.7 amps disconnected
    The other reason is I?m deleted and it will go into limp mode and I am not familiar with hex
    Not sure if I?ll be able to figure it out using user defined math. I sent file to HPT support hopefully they will help me out. The email I sent before I had file told me to take truck to ford but I would need to have it towed

Tuner
    Yes deleted

Yes and know. after last updated it would freeze while data logging and got an error code that I believe was around low voltage checked both batteries near 12.7 amps disconnected
    The other reason is I?m deleted and it will go into limp mode and I am not familiar with hex
    Not sure if I?ll be able to figure it out using user defined math. I sent file to HPT support hopefully they will help me out. The email I sent before I had file told me to take truck to ford but I would need to have it towed
    I can probably help you with the User Defined Parameters part of it, but you would need to have a good read with HPT first. You need to get it fixed either by hauling it to the dealer or sending me your PCM.

Tuner
    I would really appreciate it I?m going to get it flashed back to stock want me to PM you the file

Tuner
    I got the file should Email you or post it here