Thread: max hp with stock fuel

Tuner

max hp with stock fuel

Not really a tuning questions but sorta kinda is...how hard have you guys pushed stock fueling (besides lift pump) for hp gains, like how much can you get from stock cp3 and injectors with the necessary air upgrades, just wondering?

Banned
    You can push quite a bit from a stock CP3, you can get over 500hp to the ground with the stocker, I can?t remember the point at which they say you should upgrade to a dual or stroker pump.

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim P View Post
    You can push quite a bit from a stock CP3, you can get over 500hp to the ground with the stocker, I can?t remember the point at which they say you should upgrade to a dual or stroker pump.
    good to know
    but how much can you get out of stock injectors?

Banned
    Clean power or smokey dirty power? Lol

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim P View Post
    Clean power or smokey dirty power? Lol
    well either, if its smokey enough then you for sure have enough fuel to back it up. Im just wondering how far I can push my stock injector to the point where the duration is too long to fit. Im not going for any crazy power now but I am just wondering cause I saw a someone had something posted and it said 600hp on stock fuel or something. Im thinking a lift pump and a big charger you could at least lay down 4-500hp

400 is easy. And it depends on the charger. The 03 and early 04 charger will only support around 450-470hp. The 04.5-07 Turbo will support around 525. They can be tuned clean at those levels. Duration is around 3200uS, Timing up around 32-34* and rail pressure as high as you can hold. Usually at 3200uS the rail pressure will fall to about 22000 even with a healthy pump. If you can hold 25000 or 26000 it will really help make the power.