Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 13 Mustang GT no start after Flash custom file

Senior Tuner
    There's an idle spark table that will cause a no start on many strategies if you change it

this happen to me about 2 weeks back and that idle spark table will cause it to crank over but no start.

Quote Originally Posted by ridenrunwv View Post
    There's an idle spark table that will cause a no start on many strategies if you change it
    What did you have to do about the Idle Spark Table? I added a supercharger to my 13 GT. I used a roush file to get most of my tables. Flashed the car now it will not start. Do you think it had something to do with me using the compare option? Thanks

what is the best way to change things over? can you look at both of my tunes and tell is something is wrong? or do i have to start over? thanks
    Last edited by Joey351sc; 03-22-2019 at 05:19 PM.

thats what i did i had the compare file pulled up. i would open it then copy it to my tune.

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Joey351sc View Post
    thats what i did i had the compare file pulled up. i would open it then copy it to my tune.
    This will cause a no start issue if you copy something from the spark section, I haven't figured out which table causes it, but one in the spark section causes a no-start in automatics for some reason. I usually do the spark tables manually

thanks Jn2.