Thread: 2018+ Ghost Cam Tune..

Potential Tuner

2018+ Ghost Cam Tune..

Hey Guys,

Im not usually one to ask about this stuff. But have had a go at 'Ghost Camming' a 2018 GT Mustang for a local Ford dealer here.. Have got it pretty good, except for some hunting when in drive / reverse etc..

Has any one got a file that i could do a bit of a compare with or point me in the areas to help reduce my little issue

TIA

What do fuel trims look like with stock can angles? Both long and short term?

Advanced Tuner
    can you post up your file, so we can take a look

Advanced Tuner
    yes please post file and log so we can see if it can be tweaked

Tuner in Training
    Hi all didn't want to start a new 2018 cam thread so thought id tag onto this one.

Well ive tried everything played with all the related setting. I just cant get the ECM to do what im telling it too. Its a stock 2018 GT manual. I've looked at the tables and logged what the car is doing stock as far as VCT and cam angles. Now when I try to make a Ghost tune file for it, using Optimum stability for my Idle functions it don't do it. I have tried to set MP0 and MP1 to 0 In / 40 Ex as most people suggest for the 2018s. Set up the distance tables so its commanding to use MP 0 for Idle. But the car just doesn't want to target that MP when its running. It will target MP2 which I have at 0/0. Then if I change MP2 to 0/40 the car will then target somewhere else MP9/10/11 and blend so the idle doesn't want to chop.

Is there so other tricks for the Gen3 coyote??? Little bit frustrated with it at the moment.... any help or idea please.

Cheers Allen

Potential Tuner
    Has anyone had any luck with a ghost cam tune for a 2018 Coyote Gen3?
    Are there any files posted anywhere that I can work from to try to understand this more and play.

I am looking to have a ghost cam Tuen just for meets and other group activities. Would put my normal driving tune in for the rest of the time.

Any help or pointers appreciated

Senior Tuner SultanHassanMasTuning's Avatar
    you will need to adjust your optimal stability tables
    Follow @MASTUNING visit www.mastuned.com
    Remote Tuning [email protected]
    Contact/Whatsapp +966555366161