Thread: No Lift Shift in a P01 computer (ls1 99+)

No Lift Shift in a P01 computer (ls1 99+)

Hi tunning gurus. I've been trying to do No Lift Shifting just with the pure PCM but i havent been able

Any ideas? and all in the sloppy side (btw Sloppy is the best!), I'm not buying a 2 step of 130usd

Is there a posibility with the fuel cutoff enable and resume? Or with the clutch DFCO

Or a spark posibility based on some electronic signal y can send with a clutch signal sent to the IAT to send it to ground and retard the spark?

Any ideas?

Thanks!

The way I do it is pull timing in the main spark table. Won't get a precise cutoff for rev limit but you can make it work generally. So a cam'd LS that peaks power between 64-6600 rpm I would go to the 7200rpm column and fill it with -25deg from there up. This way starting at the previous column, 6800, the timing will start to aggressively retard as it approaches 7200 rpm. You will want to set the actual fuel cut/rev limit to 7200 or so this way there is still an overall limit to keep it from over running the ignition retard. Generally though I've seen that an NA engine will make it about 200-250rpm past the column you use to start pulling timing so it never reaches the limiter.
    James Short - [email protected]
    Located in Central Kentucky
    ShorTuning
    2020 Camaro 2SS | BTR 230 | GPI CNC Heads | MSD Intake | Rotofab | 2" LT's | Flex Fuel | 638rwhp / 540rwtq
    2002 Camaro | LSX 427 | CID LS7's | Twin GT5088's | Haltech Nexus R5 | RPM TH400

Advanced Tuner
    Interesting