Thread: L86 with LT4 Supercharger Tune

L86 with LT4 Supercharger Tune

I want to thank paulsmithsr on here for helping me out. I have done very little tuning with forced induction and adding this to a gen v was scary. I told the customer to please not add forced induction to his car but he did anyways. This is because the Gen V logic is very complex and I knew it would not be happy with a few hundred extra horsepower. paulsmithsr chimed in and offered to help. We had several issues to correct (empty tank reading 1/2 full and vacuum hookup issue). once that was done I could make progress. This was in a hot rod swap so there are several more variables. In a few days we had it running very well and making decent power with very low timing. This is because the fuel system was tapped out. We need LT4 injectors and the high pressure pump. For now the vehicle is crazy enough . Not sure if the link will work but a video I have on instagram. (vannatta28)

Big tip. Asking for a tune with forced induction is dangerous. Every car is different and what really is needed is someone with knowledge on how to get a proper tune for your specific car. I had several issues to fix that were not tune related. It would be easy to blow the engine. Be patient. Ask for help. I had low coolant in the intercooler. This cause up to 190 IAT very very quickly. We caught it and fixed it. This brought the IAT back down and fixed the hp loss along with saving the supercharger

Specs on the power plant. Stock 2015 L86-6L80E-LT4 supercharger with LT4 MAP sensor

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bs8xqQ7j...on_share_sheet
    Last edited by vannatta20; 01-27-2019 at 11:36 AM.

Advanced Tuner
    Hey thanks man. ? glad my tune was on point and The safety features work glad we trouble shoot all problems with the IAT temps being high

Thanks for feed back. And hit me up. For any other tunes u need
    Last edited by paulsmithsr; 01-27-2019 at 01:29 PM.

Advanced Tuner
    Hey did u try the auto up shift. On the trans tune ?

I need to! The car is gone for now but Ill try the update on my tahoe

Advanced Tuner
    The auto up shift works great for roll racing