Thread: 2017 Audi Q7 4M CREC is supported by HPtuners and Transmisiion ?

2017 Audi Q7 4M CREC is supported by HPtuners and Transmisiion ?

Hello,

I have 2017 Audi Q7 4M CREC Engine code with Simos 16.21 I think! I'm wondering if you guys support that ECU ? Thank You....

Quote Originally Posted by Svarog View Post
    Hello,

I have 2017 Audi Q7 4M CREC Engine code with Simos 16.21 I think! I'm wondering if you guys support that ECU ? Thank You....
    We do not currently support that ECU, but I believe you should have a supported ZF8 Transmission with that.
    There are plans to add support for this ECU in the future, just not available at this time.
    If its not broke, just give it time.

Quote Originally Posted by Steven@HPTuners View Post
    We do not currently support that ECU, but I believe you should have a supported ZF8 Transmission with that.
    There are plans to add support for this ECU in the future, just not available at this time.

Awesome ! Do you have ET when will be available ? If you guys need a test vichicle for software testing I’m up Also Simos 8.5 do you guys have 100% access to the ECU?

Quote Originally Posted by Svarog View Post
    Awesome ! Do you have ET when will be available ? If you guys need a test vichicle for software testing I’m up Also Simos 8.5 do you guys have 100% access to the ECU?
    No ETA at this time for Simos 16. Its in the pipeline, but rough to say exactly when we'll be able to get it into Beta.

Simos 8.5 is already supported with many defs available. If you have one of those, try giving it a read to see if we have a definition for that vehicle. If not, send that read and an infolog into [email protected] to get it into our queue for addition.
    If its not broke, just give it time.