Thread: First time Ford guy, needs help with his Gen 3 Coyote, need decent VCM config 19 GT

Tuner in Training

First time Ford guy, needs help with his Gen 3 Coyote, need decent VCM config 19 GT

I really could use a decent VCM Scanner config for some trouble shooting and learning how this engine works, Baptism by fire have some trouble with my 2019 Mustang GT factory wont help.....Have GM experience but there is a LOT of difference very humbling....willing to buy a good config to log...paypal...

what kind of issue are you having?

Tuner in Training
    Ticks and Rattles....but what I want to log for is the bucking when driving off under moderate throttle ...I can anticipate what the IRMC and the phasers would be for but not how and when they are engaged....also the oil bypass valve it's almost like when that thing engages taking oil pressure from 15 psi to 80 around 3000 rpm I'm wondering if that has an impact on the phasers...I'm also not used to actually have dual wide bands. Heck I cant even figure out PE or g/sec MAF vs timing..it's like entirely different any configs I might have seem completely illrelevant on this platform hehe
    Thanks

Start simple and look at what’s available in the scanner.

You need to do a bunch of logging stock so you can see what the engine does normally

Read a lot on this forum.

Also this is not the correct sub forum for Coyote tuning questions.
    Last edited by LastPlace; 01-31-2019 at 09:11 PM.