Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Big Definition Update

Quote Originally Posted by Eric@HPTuners View Post
    Guys,

I am in the process of making many changes to the newer Ford definitions. A few hundred new parameters have been added. During the process of getting all the defs updated, there could be some comparison bugs, if you are comparing a def that has not been update to one that has been.

2015-2017 Mustang GT / GT350 will be getting refreshed first before I go back to the Copperheads.
    First bug to report - but not while comparing. SD tables went south - you need to fix this.

There's a strange Y axis to chose with one 0 only and it's turning all values on X axis to 0 should you try to change anything. And if you save this your tune its done, corrupted.

SD problem.jpg
    Last edited by veeefour; 02-04-2019 at 07:05 AM.

Guys,

I am in the process of making many changes to the newer Ford definitions. A few hundred new parameters have been added. During the process of getting all the defs updated, there could be some comparison bugs, if you are comparing a def that has not been update to one that has been.

2015-2017 Mustang GT / GT350 will be getting refreshed first before I go back to the Copperheads.
    Eric, I'm looking forward to see it also on the European OS. Thank you for your work!

Quote Originally Posted by Auto-Hentzschel View Post
    Eric, I'm looking forward to see it also on the European OS. Thank you for your work!
    Already added for EU tunes I have. Download the latest BETA.

thank you Michal.

Quote Originally Posted by veeefour View Post
    First bug to report - but not while comparing. SD tables went south - you need to fix this.

There's a strange Y axis to chose with one 0 only and it's turning all values on X axis to 0 should you try to change anything. And if you save this your tune its done, corrupted.

SD problem.jpg
    Email stuff like that to [email protected]
    Eric Brooks
    HP Tuners, LLC

Did the MCT switch and ECT switch intentionally get removed? I don't see them anymore. Not sure if this actually affects anything, but I just noticed they disappeared.

Senior Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruiner46 View Post
    Did the MCT switch and ECT switch intentionally get removed? I don't see them anymore. Not sure if this actually affects anything, but I just noticed they disappeared.
    Engine diagnostics> general, under temperature sensors?

If you go to edit> navigator you can use the text filter to search for things like this, some times they appear to get removed when they just move to another tab.

I have recently wanted a filter like this, but for values in axis's or tables. It would potentially help find what you are looking at in a log, in the calibration.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruiner46 View Post

On that note, is it possible to add MCT switch to FPFD strategies, or is it unsupported?

Quote Originally Posted by murfie View Post
    Engine diagnostics> general, under temperature sensors?

If you go to edit> navigator you can use the text filter to search for things like this, some times they appear to get removed when they just move to another tab.

I have recently wanted a filter like this, but for values in axis's or tables. It would potentially help find what you are looking at in a log, in the calibration.
    Thanks murfie. It is there, so I guess it did move from the engine tab to the diagnostics tab.

Hows the updates going for the S197 cars? Hoping to have a 4r200 hub in by July and looking forward to hptuners adding those parameters like they did with s550s.
    2011 Mustang GT TT A6
    1998 Eclipse GSX Awd

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by bbrooks98 View Post
    Hows the updates going for the S197 cars? Hoping to have a 4r200 hub in by July and looking forward to hptuners adding those parameters like they did with s550s.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Please please!!!!!! as well.
    Knock Retard is the reduction or prevention of knock by lowering ignition timing:

(+) Adding Knock Retard = Reducing Timing. PCM is seeing knock.
    (--) Lowering Knock Retard = Increasing Timing. PCM isn't seeing knock.
    __________________________________________________ ________

2014 Mustang GT Premium. VMP Gen2R Supercharged with an FTI 3000rpm Converter. JLT, BMR, Steeda, Viking, etc.
    Don't fix it if it ain't broken | Maximum effort gets maximum results

I've already sent emails to support several times to finalize the announced big definition update for all Mustangs from 2015. For now, I miss the 2015-17 manual gearbox OS and the FRPP OS. Its hard to ask again and again! terrible!

Advanced Tuner
    Any news on 11-14 Mustang updates? I've been waiting for this....
    Knock Retard is the reduction or prevention of knock by lowering ignition timing:

2014 Mustang GT Premium. VMP Gen2R Supercharged with an FTI 3000rpm Converter. JLT, BMR, Steeda, Viking, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by blackbolt22 View Post
    Any news on 11-14 Mustang updates? I've been waiting for this....
    I put in a request for the 4r200 clutch and ratio tables for a 11-14 car. Eric said its going to be awhile as he's still finishing the s550 stuff then he'll get to the S197 cars.

So sounds like it'll be awhile.
    2011 Mustang GT TT A6
    1998 Eclipse GSX Awd

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by bbrooks98 View Post
    I put in a request for the 4r200 clutch and ratio tables for a 11-14 car. Eric said its going to be awhile as he's still finishing the s550 stuff then he'll get to the S197 cars.

So sounds like it'll be awhile.
    As long as it's coming I'm happy, I can wait.... or we could try to -clone- Eric

I wish he would hurry up and add 4R200 for you guys so I can have come company with my pain LOL. My 2015 car is still randomly going from 4-2 while trans is commanding and showing 3 on dash. There must be a parameter in the trans that has not been defined causing it to act up.

when do we get the big definition update to the 2015-17 Mustang GT OS with manual gearbox?

Copperhead update under way. Some of the GT500's have already been updated.
    Eric Brooks
    HP Tuners, LLC

Advanced Tuner
    Copperhead update under way. Some of the GT500's have already been updated.
    Woohoo! I can't wait, thanks!!