Thread: TCC Slip Questions 8 Speed

TCC Slip Questions 8 Speed

I have two questions:

1) TCC desired slip never goes lower than 10 RPM, even though my tables go to zero over 275 Nm. When I am commanding more than 10 RPM I see it go up, just never see it go down.

2) Given the above, I do see it go below 10 RPM but never zero, so I wonder if there just isn't enough pressure to lock it up. This is where I was reading on the regulator offset (20.62 PSI stock) and some say to increase that and some have adjusted the regulator gain (0.360 stock).

Just looking for some feedback on this. It seems like adjusting the offset may increase the pressure to get it to lock better. Just trying to avoid slip when cruising in high gears to *maybe* help fuel economy a little.
    Sulski Performance Tuning
    2000 WS6 M6 - LS6 (long block, refreshed top end), 10.8:1 CR, 90 mm ported FAST, Exo-Skel, 227/232 cam, QTP HVMC, EWP, GMMG, 9" w/4.11s
    2018 Sierra SLT 5.3L A8 - Airaid intake tube, GM Borla catback, L86 Intake/Ported TB

The regulator is electronically controlled? I can't get my TCC to do anything either. It sure always feels like changing tables and parameters in the tune file does nothing haha although i'm not sure we fully certain the labels in HP tuners are actually correct.

Have you noticed any improvements by adjusting the regulator offset and gain?

I emailed support, the axis is wrong. I am two rows higher in the table vs where I should be. I kept adjusting the 0 row up until I saw it change. Really annoying.

Have you cranked up the TCC apply ramp, max pressure ? also some tunes come factory with adapt pressure set up to 150kpa don't know if that would help.

That table isn?t available. Also, from what I see, TCC adapt settings appear to be disables with max torque below the min torque.