Thread: 2008 fg falcon xr6t tune?

Potential Tuner

2008 fg falcon xr6t tune?

Has anybody done a successful tune for a std fg turbo with 40% hp gain? if so would love some help as i am playing around with mine atm.

thanks

Potential Tuner
    this is the std tune on the car.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tuner in Training
    It's not that simple as to "show" you a tune with a 40% hp increase, as every car is different and will respond to modifications differently.

From what I understand, Fg will need upgraded injectors, intercooler and possibly intercooler piping.

I think others would suggest flapper mod and wastegate actuator upgrade, fuel pump upgrade and also a set of knock detection equipment. You can't safely rely on the factory knock sensors. Do heaps of reading of some of the forum posts, as they will guide you in the right direction.

Do you know and understand how to use the VCM scanner software? You need to log the correct PID's so you know what your engine is doing.
    Ford Falcon BF XR6 turbo. Built bottom end, Wiseco forged pistons, SCAT rods, ARP bolts and studs, Billet oil pump gears, GT3582R high flowed with flapped mod and billet front wheel, 4 inch dump and cat, Proflow Intake manifold, Plazmaman 1000hp intercooler and piping, 1150cc injectors, Walbro 460, AEM wideband, HP Prolink, 3.45:1 LSD etc

Happy on 22psi