Thread: Do I need to upgrade my OS? Currently have 3.6.26

Do I need to upgrade my OS? Currently have 3.6.26

I'm trying to open the tune repository and I have a pop up window telling me I don't have the correct operating system. Is this referring to the 3.6.26 version and going to the latest 4. something? I read a few discussions about this and even for the PRO HP tuner seemed like it caused them a big headache. I'm trying to open a stock tune in the tune repository to compare some parameters. I also read that this particular upgrade was free. I currently have the previous interface, PRO version and I'm fine with it. I was reading that I would have to upgrade that also.

If someone could give me a run down on what I need to do or direct me somewhere that has a fairly detailed guide of how to do this.

Thanks

Just download the latest software, that is the only way to read repository tunes.

3.6 is an older version, I think they've been on 4.0+ since early last year some time.

4.0+ has more features and more tables too.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Got it updated. Able to use Tune Repository now. Compare feature is a nice touch.
    Last edited by jon1440; 02-05-2019 at 05:39 PM.