Thread: MPVI2 Standalone Logging

Tuner in Training

MPVI2 Standalone Logging

Ive trying to use the Standalone Logging feature on the new MPVI2 unit but cant seem to find the setup for it in the Scanner software..
    Also the unit comes with a 8gb SD Micro card shipped with it, but i cant find any access to it..?

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    There is no such feature available on MPVI2 yet. No eta.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Tuner in Training
    That's what's was advertised.?

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolly View Post
    That's what's was advertised.?
    Show me where?

https://forum.hptuners.com/showthrea...-Now-Available

Big bold RED lettering even states NOTE: Please DO NOT upgrade to MPVI2 at this time if you require Enhanced I/O or Standalone Data Logging functionality. You may purchase an MPVI2 to use alongside your existing MPVI Pro and then at a later date return your MPVI Pro to have the licenses combined to your MPVI2 (free of charge).

Additionally with our pro feature set announcement https://forum.hptuners.com/showthrea...ure-Set-Update we stated:
    We are excited to announce that the Pro Feature Set is now available for purchase!
    At the initial launch, Pro Feature Set will give you the ability to use Pro Link, and Expander Hub.
    Future updates of the Pro Feature Set will follow shortly with;

Pro Feature Set

• Stand Alone Logging (vehicle dependent)
    • Accelerometer Logging
    • BlueTooth Flashing
    • HPTnet Activation (MPVI2 display port)
    __- Data Broadcasting
    __- Wireless Sensors
    __- Pro Link Support
    __- Expander Hub Support
    Last edited by Bill@HPTuners; 02-06-2019 at 10:55 AM.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Tuner in Training
    My Bad.. Cheers for your quick reply..

Potential Tuner
    Show me where?

On the main web page, where I bought the MPVI 2 and anyone else goes before anyone buying knows anything about the forum section. It is advertised there.
    Taking the first generation MPVI, to the next level, with our Pro Feature Set allowing you to log your vehicle without a laptop (vehicle dependent), Expandable Internal Memory to store your calibration and log files, Bluetooth? connectivity for your laptop or mobile device and proprietary Expander Hub ready for analog / digital / voltage sensor and device inputs.

Potential Tuner
    In that case, is there a possibility that I can go back to an old mpvi pro unit? Either by refund my mpvi2 and I buy the older or swap my mpvi2 for mpvi pro? I think you guys should have waited till you had a finished product. What did I spend $200.00 for? The standalone was a huge selling point for myself. Its a big inconvenience to hook up my laptop for a customer just so I can get some data. However I have been and will, but getting more and more irritated every time. The deal was "Future updates of the Pro Feature Set will follow shortly", more then five months ago. My explanation for the word "shortly" would be a month or a couple months. Not six months or maybe a year! Now there's no estimated time for the features to arrive. If that was said, I definitely wouldn't have paid for mpvi2. I had more with my pro unit.