Thread: 2008 Ford GT500 Mustang

Potential Tuner

2008 Ford GT500 Mustang

Does anybody have any experience with tuning this platform? The car is stock with an aftermarket air intake filter.

Tuner in Training
    I am in the process of tuning my 2012 GT500. I know there are a few other guys on here that have them as well. Is there something specific your looking for help with?

Advanced Tuner
    Tons of us have experience tuning it, seeing as how this is your first post I would recommend you use the search function to find what you are looking for. the. Spanish Oaks don't have factory wide bands, so you will need to add one if you plan on doing more mods

Senior Tuner SultanHassanMasTuning's Avatar
    yes as mentioned, if you will adjust the older platforms like the S197. always recommend adding a wideband and tuning your fueling that way.
    Follow @MASTUNING visit www.mastuned.com
    Remote Tuning [email protected]
    Contact/Whatsapp +966555366161

Potential Tuner
    Thank you for the input, everyone.

My goal is to calibrate the airflow if any adjustments are required, as well as check the fuel while I'm there.

Sounds like I need to add a wide band!! That's great insight - thank you. This is my first HP Tuner cal for a Ford. Just trying to get any heads-up anyone is willing to offer - just like the information on the wideband. Any other things I should look out for?

Jason

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Bentley View Post
    Thank you for the input, everyone.

My goal is to calibrate the airflow if any adjustments are required, as well as check the fuel while I'm there.

Sounds like I need to add a wide band!! That's great insight - thank you. This is my first HP Tuner cal for a Ford. Just trying to get any heads-up anyone is willing to offer - just like the information on the wideband. Any other things I should look out for?

Jason
    Wideband for sure.