Thread: 07 SRT8 S-trim Throttle issues please help

Tuner in Training

07 SRT8 S-trim Throttle issues please help

Hey Guys,
    So I'm reaching out to you in hopes to finding what the heck this car is doing.To start with,it is an 07 SRT8 charger that we did a 426 kit and an S-Trim Vortech system. Has a small cam, API 90mm T-body and ported heads/intake. Car drives great until you slow down below 30mph or when leaving from a stop/slow speed etc.
    When you push the throttle past about 1/4 throttle only below 30mph its like the boost is forcing the blade open fully! Super scary. I've tried adjusting The throttle body airflow numbers up and down,DD tables,feedforward tables and some TM tables with no change in that reaction at all.It only changes the throttle pedal feel but still has that WOT blip.(as I call it) I've even stuck a new stock throttle body on it thinking it might be the API,same thing exactly. I've included the Tune and a log showing the blips,it does it three times in the log. Thanks in advance on this issue that's taking years off my life. I did a search and did a ton of reading but still have not found what it's doing. Thanks again
    Attached Files Attached Files

Advanced Tuner
    Some of the older boosted Dodge stuff required a restricted orifice in the line that goes to the bypass valve. I know this was a common problem on the PDS style blowers but not for sure on the centris. I wouldn't think it would be due to the centri's having an ascending boost curve but I could be wrong.

Potential Tuner
    Have you tried to change the torque/airflow factor and torque/airflow factor offset ? (around 2800rpm, when it builds boost...)

Advanced Tuner
    First thing I'd do is disable baro learn.
    Baro goes from at start 88kpa and climbs to 159kpa in that log.
    Also try setting the min phi at 1.0...that can help issues like this sometimes.
    Last edited by Hemituna; 02-08-2019 at 05:25 PM.

The ramp rate on your Feedforward control is 5.000v. I would think that would blow the tb wide open right away, wouldn't it?
    2013 Dodge Challenger RT Plus - Shaker