Thread: Looking for Custom tunes for my Superchips Tuner

Potential Tuner

Thumbs up Looking for Custom tunes for my Superchips Tuner

Hello All
    I am new to the forum. I have a 2006 Sierra 2500HD LBZ with a few mods.
    I purchased the new Flashpaq Pro Plus which has some canned tunes but also room for custom tunes. I have read that there is a partnership with HP tuners and superchips. My issue is I can not find anyone to develop the tunes for me.
    I've used EFI Live in the past on my Fords and although I was very happy with the results I have a growing family so I was trying to save a couple dollars. Hoping you guys can assist in finding a company or individual that can provide some good tuning utilizing my flashpaq.
    I appreesh any feedback.
    Joe

those flashpaq tunes have to be generated from your original read, with a different file extension than HPT. How did you tune a ford with EFI Live ?

Quote Originally Posted by staytuned View Post
    those flashpaq tunes have to be generated from your original read, with a different file extension than HPT. How did you tune a ford with EFI Live ?
    yea deffinate red flag there, EFI live has never supported ford.

Potential Tuner
    Any new info about using HPTuners with the Superchips Flashpaq Pro? I hate to revive a thread this old but I am in the same boat as cafercr35. I bought one for an ?18 5.3/6sp Silverado and have talked to two reputable HPT dealers that say they cannot open the stock .epq file that the superchips pulls. Superchips has an instructional video that states any HPT dealer or individual with the software should be able to open the .epq file directly into HPTuners for modification.
    https://youtu.be/fioSbmdc1X0

Any help is greatly appreciated, I?m not getting anything but dumb salesmen @ superchips and don?t wanna have to throw a $300 device in the trash

Potential Tuner
    Hi, I also watched the setting on this YouTube channel