Thread: Need help tuning 2006 cammed tbss

Tuner in Training

Need help tuning 2006 cammed tbss

Im having a bit of a issue trying to tune my 2006 tbss. It has ported heads and cam, intake, long tubes(i bought the car this way) so i dont know what cam is in it. But so far i have added more fuel and lowered the idle and messed with the maf high, and took timing off since it had alot of KR. Issue im having is ltft and stft at idle they are staying at 0. They are not moving at all. Previous owner looks like they turned off ltft. Can some one guide me and see if its idling right and why stft and ltft are staying at 0. here i attached the file and data log.
    Last edited by Lsx520; 02-08-2019 at 01:24 AM.
    2011 Camaro 2SS Ls3 6spd manual
    Night fury cam/stock heads
    E85 /ZL1 Pump, 80lb injectors
    3.45 gears

You will want to log your o2 sensors and fuel system status. If there is a fault, the trims will not work.

Someone disabled all your o2 sensor codes, even both primary sensor so you will never know if you actually have a problem. If you are using both primary o2 sensor you need to re-enable those codes so you can know if something goes bad with them.

As you have said LTFT are disabled.

Also add things like mph, injector pulse width avg, throttle position.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Tuner in Training
    okay thank you. does everything else look okay? got it to idle good and stable. might just copy and paste a stock file and restart from there. im fixing more than tuning for power. also in the scanner i aded all those channels and charts but why isnt it reading anything? did i do it wrong? it reads other vehicles but not the tbss.
    2011 Camaro 2SS Ls3 6spd manual
    Night fury cam/stock heads
    E85 /ZL1 Pump, 80lb injectors
    3.45 gears